2019 PMP Exam Preparation Course-Fall (Spring)
PMI NL is pleased to offer a PMP Prep Course based on PMBOK 6th Edition (the most recent edition, including Agile!). The course is spread over 6 Saturdays to enable students to grasp the course material gradually. Participants can earn over 35 contact hours with a combination of instruct-led sessions and online material access and will receive a Certification of Completion at the end of the course. The class will take place in St. John's, Newfoundland: exact location TBD, but is also available for remote participation via Skype for those not in the area.
PMI-NL members receive a $150 discount, and membership is only $25--so go to PMI.org to sign up for Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter prior to signing up to receive this discount!!
Set yourself up for passing the PMP Certification Exam by signing up today!!
Session 1: March 9: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Session 2: March 16: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Session 3: March 23: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Session 4: March 30: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Session 5: April 6 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Session 6: April 13 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
*PMI NL Members $800, Non members $950
- THE PMP EXAM: HOW TO PASS ON YOUR FIRST TRY BY ANDY CROWE
- FLASHCARD APP 250+ flashcards on an easy to use app.
- Sort, review, flag and retain all inputs, tools, and outputs.
- CONVERSATIONS ON THE PMP EXAM Audio tracks of PM expertsdiscussing their insights into PMP Exam topics, and tips and tricks to help you pass
- QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE 6 page, laminated study guidethat presents all 49 processes along with key inputs, tools and outputs
- STUDENT WORKBOOK Coil-bound print out of the entire slide deck with space for taking class notes
- TESTING APP Phone/tablet app filled with practice test questions
- PASS THE PMP 35 hours of online modules, over 500 practice test questions,exercises and more accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- ONLINE TESTING SIMULATOR Includes Practice Test A, B and C for a total of600 additional questions accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- PROCESS EXPLORER An online tool providing a dynamic and interactive view ofthe entire process framework
- FORMULA SHEETS Various formula sheets and handouts help your studentsmemorize, understand and perform needed calculations
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION Proof of obtaining 47 Accredited Contact Hours
*Space is limited
For further details contact Saba El Tahan (email@example.com).
03-09-2019 9:00 am
Event End Date
04-13-2019 9:00 am
Registration Start Date
02-06-2018 9:00 am
Cut off date
03-06-2019 12:00 pm