Call for Prep Course Instructors
Are you passionate about project management, and eager to help others earn their professional designation? Volunteer as a prep course instructor and help others achieve their goal while earning PDUs for your designation.
PMI NL Chapter is planning to offer a prep course for those interested in earning their Project Management Professional designation and is looking for volunteer instructors.
What do you need to do?
- Volunteer to instruct a session of the exam prep course.
- Review PMBoK volume 5, and review the presentation materials provided to you
- Prepare to deliver the content to course attendees
- Attend a training session prior to the course to get you ready for your session
What PMI NL is looking for?
- You have a PMP designation, and are a PMI and PMI NL Chapter member in good standing
- You have strong communications and presentation skills – your verbal delivery is clear, and you are comfortable engaging with adult learners of varying levels of project management work experience;
- You are energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic
- You view this volunteer opportunity as a means of developing and polishing professional instructional skills and helping others achieve their goals
What do you receive?
You can claim PDUs – up to 45 in a 3-year certification cycle for the category of Giving Back to the Profession. Beyond PDUs, you get to be a part of a program that helps other project managers successfully write the PMP or CAPM exam. An additional benefit is you will get to meet and network with other project managers in the local community.
If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity please click here to go to the Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS) to let us know. Remember to select the Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter from the Chapter dropdown menu.