Please join us for the PMI NL Chapter AGM where we will share our successes from this past year and hold our election of officers.
The nominations committee is now accepting nominations for the following positions:
- Vice President (3 year term: 1 as VP, 1 as President, 1 as Past President)
- Director of Membership and Recruitment (2 year term)
- Director of Technology (2 year term)
- Treasurer (2 year term)
- Director of Programs (2 year term)
- Director of Professional Development (2 year term)
- Director of Sponsorship (1 year term)
- Director of Communications (1 year term)
- Secretary (1 year term)
Nominations can be submitted to the Nominations Committee at email@example.com. Email Nominations will be accepted up until 23:59 on Wednesday, November 1st 2017. Nominations will also be accepted from the floor at the AGM. For more details on the specific roles and responsibilities of these positions, please contact the 2017 Nomination Chairperson – Mark Fahey at firstname.lastname@example.org
There will also be an amendment vote to our chapter bylaws at the AGM. Bylaw review happens on a yearly basis and our proposed bylaws have been updated to be more in line with a new regional standard from PMI. In addition to being updated to follow a new standard template, the articles with noteworthy proposed changes are:
- Article V, Section 5,6 and 14: Reference to the Vice president has been updated to better reflect the position by renaming the role to Vice President/President Elect
- Article V, Section 8: The reference to specific board portfolios on the board was removed to allow the board the flexibility to update or create portfolios as appropriate without having go thru future bylaw updates.
- Article VI, section 2: Updated to provide the option for future bylaw updates to happen via electronic voting.
A copy of the proposed bylaw amendments can be reviewed HERE. We encourage you to review the proposed changes and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mark Fahey at email@example.com or any member of the board prior to the AGM.
Date: Thursday, November 2, 2017
Time: 12:20PM - 1:20PM
Cost: PMI-NL Member Rate $25
Registration deadline: October 31, 2017
Location: Glendenning Golf, St. John's
PDU Value: Non-PDU Event
Please click HERE to register for the AGM (Attendees of the PM Symposium do not need to register separately for the AGM, Their registration for the AGM is included)